Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today was just a lazy day. I don't seem to get many of those. There's always something to do. I took a nap today- something that is rare for me, although I'd love to do it everyday. Ha! At least today, Christopher was home to make sure I woke up to get the kids. It was a lovely nap!

Christopher's car went into the shop again today to fix the part they didn't have last week. $700 later, it is fixed. And what stinks, is the part that they fixed today was damaged in the wreck he had 2 years ago. Why didn't it mess up when insurance would have covered it? Such is life. Hopefully no more repairs will be needed.

I got an email from Granny today and they are starting home in the morning instead of Saturday. I am so excited to be able to see them Friday! Preston finished their welcome home sign and I"m going to go up and hang it in their garage tomorrow. I remember doing the same thing when I was about his age and loved it. I think mom still has a picture of it.

There's really no substance to this post, but I thought it was note-worthy for my own good. ;)

No comments: