Preston must have had other ideas of what this league would entail because it hasn't met his expectations. He hasn't enjoyed it like he or I thought he would, but I"m a firm believer in finishing what you start, so he's in it until the 16 weeks are up. He's on a team with another Preston and a boy named Xadric. He's by far, not the best bowler, but it's for fun, and he learns more each time. The owner of the bowling alley comes around to help the kids with their form and teaches them where to aim. He's improved and although he doesn't show that he enjoys it, I know that he does. In a few weeks, the league will be done and then he'll want to go bowl.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Bowling
Preston must have had other ideas of what this league would entail because it hasn't met his expectations. He hasn't enjoyed it like he or I thought he would, but I"m a firm believer in finishing what you start, so he's in it until the 16 weeks are up. He's on a team with another Preston and a boy named Xadric. He's by far, not the best bowler, but it's for fun, and he learns more each time. The owner of the bowling alley comes around to help the kids with their form and teaches them where to aim. He's improved and although he doesn't show that he enjoys it, I know that he does. In a few weeks, the league will be done and then he'll want to go bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment