Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365

I've seen this done a few times before and always thought that it was a neat idea. The problem was, was that I saw it after the first of the year, which kind of makes it hard to do 365 pictures. Not this year, my friends!

So what is project 365? It's a promise to take at least one picture a day for an entire year- 365. I'm really hoping I can accomplish this, not matter what. Yesterday I almost forgot until late, so the only thing I could figure to photograph was Nonni in his basket. And here is my very first 365 photo- aptly named "Because we otherwise don't get enough Beatles in our daily lives..." Ha! Preston got this Abbey Road puzzle for Christmas and Kate wanted to put it together. The only problem is that she wanted to start it, yet doesn't want to finish it. Two days later, it doesn't look much different than it did the day we started.
I hope that once I make it through the year, I will make a photo book with all of the pictures. A day in the life, if you will. ;)

No comments: