I'm linking up again to Tiffanie's Product of the Week post. This week we're going to talk about Vanicream.
This is the absolute BEST stuff for eczema. Preston's gets bad, especially in the winter and takes forever to get cleared up. Christopher brought some samples home that they give out to his patients and we haven't used anything since. It's thick, but not too thick, so it goes on easily and absorbs quickly. It also doesn't irritate already irritated skin like other creams we've tried.They also make an awesome sunscreen as well! My kids have the world's most sensitive skin EVER. Sunscreen is supposed to prevent burns, but on my kids, it actually burns their skin- even sensitive skin varieties- and trust me, we've tried them all, even all natural ones.
You can find this easily at CVS and Walgreens. I did see some at Wal-Mart, but it was behind the pharmacy counter so you'd have to ask for it!
4 comments:
I love Vanicream sunscreen. I didn't know about their other products. Thanks for sharing.
Never heard of this. How great!!! THanks for sharing!
We live in MN, so winters are brutal on the skin. So dry.
I'm going to give this a shot. My son needs something for his little legs and arms!
oooh I need this my hands are SO dry right now!
Post a Comment