Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So much for plan B

Folks, it's been a day.  A day I would much prefer to forget.  It was tooth pulling day, and it was not fun.  Valium apparently, does not work for my daughter.  NOT ONE BIT.  Didn't do anything to calm her so she cold sleep last night, and certainly didn't do anything to relax her today.  And of course, nitrous doesn't help much either.  I'll spare details, but rest assured that it was worse than last time, and I didn't think it could possibly be any worse.  But the two teeth are out and we are DONE!  No more need to come out unless her wisdom teeth bother her someday, but we'll cross that road then and we WILL be seeing an oral surgeon to have her completely put under.  I wish we'd done that this time.  Lesson learned.  Her bottom braces are now on, but because of the ordeal, they weren't able to even get gauze in her mouth let alone the wire between the brackets (they put them on before the pulling), so we have to go back tomorrow or Friday to have it put on.  I don't look forward to that appointment either...

No comments: