Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick and tired

That completely sums it up. Saturday evening, I started coming down with the cold that the kids have had. It's funny how it really didn't slow them down, but man, it's nearly knocked me out! I tried to do some laundry and ironing this morning and had to take a nap by 10:30! Dee called and invited me to join her, Jess, the girls and Grandma Lou for lunch at Los Amigos (my absolute fav) and I passed. I have to be pretty wiped out to pass up Mexican! Instead, I ate a bowl of Ramen noodles. I really wanted a milkshake so I decided I'd get one before I had to pick the kids up. I love Mc. Donald's Mc. Cafe shakes, so I headed there, only to find a sign taped to the speaker saying they were out of shakes. Went to Sonic and they no longer had the cream pie shakes, so I was so frustrated I didn't try anywhere else. I was so disappointed. I settled for a Snickers instead.

I really hope I feel better tomorrow.

No comments: