Another busy weekend
My sweet nephew, Cooper, turns one on Wednesday, so we had a photo shoot this weekend for his 1-yr portraits. Let's just say that this little man was too busy for pictures!
If there's one thing I love about shooting family, is the casual nature behind it. When he wouldn't sit, we stopped for lunch. We made many of these stops yesterday as he was just too busy to sit still. We had a brainstorm in the middle of the shoot and sent Seth to town to buy a cupcake. Why we didn't think of this in the first place, I don't know, but it got him to sit! He loved that cupcake and scarfed it down in nothing flat!
Later that afternoon, mom and I took the kids and Glen to see Gnomeo and Juliet. It was a great movie. Very cute! I didn't care for the 3-D glasses which kept falling off, but it's definitely a movie I'd recommend!
Mom cooked tonight, so we headed over there this afternoon and the kids enjoyed some time outside although it wasn't very sunny (or sunny at all for that matter). After dinner, Preston the Magnificent put on a magic show for us. He did a great job!
We're supposed to be in for a rough night of severe storms. One hit right as I was getting Preston to bed, and he started bawling because he's scared of storms. Luckily, it only lasted 5 minutes! I can hear the wind howling, so I expect a long night of him being up multiple times. Let's just pray the power doesn't go out!
No comments:
Post a Comment