Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm loving it!

Today was simply a wonderful day! Why? Because the sun was shining and it was 67 degrees! And tomorrow? A high of 72. I can only imagine it will be even better! I'll admit that it's kind of crazy seeing 67 degree temps and snow on the ground at the same time. This time two weeks ago, we'd just been slammed with a 1/4 inch of ice and 2 more inches of sleet that froze solid. Crazy February weather! The normal high for this time is 45, so I know this warm weather isn't here to stay, and I imagine we'll have more snow, but I'll take advantage of it while it's here! Too bad the ground is a virtual swamp or I'd be outside all day!

I also got all but two rows finished on my quilt top. It is looking amazing and I'm so glad I decided to do it. I plan on going to the fabric shop tomorrow to buy the backing so I can start quilting. It's seriously making me giddy!

No comments: