Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shhhhhhh!

Listen.
Do you want to know a secret?
Do you promise not to tell? (whoa-oh-oh-oh)
Closer.
Let me whisper in your ear.
Say the words you long to heeeaaar...
We're going to One Direction!!!!!
This is Kate's exciting Christmas gift!  If there ever was a bigger Directioner, I've never met her!  She's going to flip!  When I saw they were coming in our "area," I knew I had to buy tickets.  It was originally for her birthday since the concert's not until July and that would be a shorter wait, but I just can't keep this in any longer, so it's been switched to Christmas.

I wish they were coming to St. Louis, because we had to settle for Tinley Park- *4* hours away!  I tried for Louisville, KY, but they were sold out and I wasn't about to let this pass.  Not sure I'm ready to take Kate by myself to the Chicago suburbs, but there's no turning back now!  So if you hear a deafening scream Christmas morning around 6:00 a.m. central, you know what it is!  And yes, they'll be up that early!
 

No comments: