Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby, it's COLD outside!

This weekend was WONDERFUL!  It was in the 60's Friday and Sunday, and Saturday, it was nearly 80 degrees!  We spent a lot of time outside and it was probably our last nice weekend for a very long time.  I know I've already said that, but considering it's nearly Thanksgiving, we've been pushing our luck with nice weather!

Today, it's COLD!  We got snow flurries on the backside of the rain we got last night.  SNOW!  Tonight we're supposed to be down into the low to mid 20's for a low.  Winter has come to Southern Illinois...

I'm sitting inside spending the day scrapbooking, sewing and streaming the new One Direction album on iTunes.  Kate is beyond excited for its release tomorrow!  So am I ;)  But maybe not as excited as a 13 year old girl can be!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I gave the stray kitten to a friend of a friend. She is doing well and they love her. Emily still misses her. Two cats stress me out, but I may try another for Emily's sake.