So the Christmas spirit still has not descended upon me, but at least I'm not as grouchy about it as I was yesterday.
We did a little online shopping this morning and got Kate all wrapped up (no pun intended). I still need to get stocking stuffers, but other than that, she's done. I can't WAIT to share her big gift. She's going to die! Well, I hope she doesn't, truthfully, because I'm pretty darn excited about this gift myself, but you know what I mean! I must mention that it took an hour and a half for Christopher and I to buy 5 gifts on one website. Had it been just me, I would've had it finished in 15 since we knew exactly what we were on the hunt for, and some were already bookmarked. Men just aren't savvy shoppers like us girls!
I've been busy making these hand sanitizer holders that my mom asked me to make her. She needed 14. I can tell you that it's been one disaster after another and I'm so glad that all I have to do at this point is glue on the flowers. She better not tell people where she got them because I'm not too thrilled with them and have my doubts about how long they'll last. I've already had to replace 2 snaps tonight.
I've also come down with Kate's cold, so today has been pretty rough. I need to just take a hot bath and go to bed, but it's not even 10:00 yet. I've also re-injured my foot that I hurt when I fell off the kitchen counter last month. I was doing fine until Monday, and it's been hurting ever since- especially when I drive or bend my toes- or put weight on the outside of my foot. I swear, I'm falling apart folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment