Here I am again, linking up with The Mom Creative for her Throwback Thursday Stories!
Today is a flashback of a flashback!
Every year during homecoming week, each day was a special day where we got to do different things to raise spirit. We had pajama day, camo day etc. This day was 70's day and I had the advantage of my mom saving some of her clothes from when she was in school and they actually fit me! My friend, Cindy and I decided we'd wear them- and I think we were the only ones with authentic clothes!
It was a lot of fun, but my plaid dress was a little short. It was quite difficult going up the stairs, and when I dropped my pencil in typing class, I had to have someone else pick it up for me. This was during our sophomore year, 20 years ago. Geez, that makes me feel old! I tried to get Kate to wear that plaid dress this year for homecoming when they had hippie day, but she wouldn't wear it. There's always next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment